Car & Vehicle Insurance
Insurance for your car, truck, motorcycle, boat, snowmobile or other vehicle will include liability insurance, and may also include coverage for damage to the vehicle.
Liability insurance is mandatory, but the amount of coverage can vary. For example, if you regularly drive to the U.S. or are part of a carpool, you may want additional liability insurance.
Whether you work or live in Toronto, Pickering, Ajax, Whitby, Oshawa or anywhere in Ontario for that matter, we are happy to help you with your personal and commercial car insurance.
Insurance for Business or Commercial Vehicles
If you use your vehicle for business purposes, click on Commercial Vehicle Insurance to learn how to protect yourself, your business and/or your employees.
Why use a broker?
As an insurance broker, we deal with a number of different insurance companies so we save you time and money by doing the 'shopping around' for you. We can help you determine how much coverage you need and also help you complete your application for auto insurance, which includes a lot of detail. Getting your application right can have a big effect on your premiums.
Independent, professional advice
We will work on your behalf offering independent advice, suited to your needs – not giving you advice to suit the insurance company’s needs.
Claims – We are here for you, as an advocate on your side, in the unfortunate event of an accident.
Choice – As your broker, we work with many insurance carriers to find you the best value for your coverage needs.
The Mitchell & Whale difference
Let us help you with the details of your car insurance. We will take the time to understand your needs, and ensure you understand and are comfortable with your coverage.
Why not get started with an online auto insurance quote? Get an instant automotive quote with no obligation.
Or call us at 1.800.731.2228
Relax, knowing you have a well-priced auto insurance policy that meets your needs – and our support as your broker, if you ever need it.
Helpful Insurance Info
- Why Use an Insurance Broker?
- Auto Insurance and Liability Coverage
- Protect Your Business with Commercial Insurance
- Home Insurance While You're Away
- Tips to Lower Insurance Rates
- Getting a Car Insurance Quote
- How Does Home Insurance Really Work?
- How Commercial Insurance Reduces Risk in Your Business
- Vacation Trailer Insurance
- RV and Motor Home Insurance
- What is Property Insurance?
- Motorcycle Insurance
- Hole-In-One Insurance
- Plumber's Insurance
- Boat Insurance and Other Watercraft
- What Does Home Insurance Cover?
- Classic Car Insurance
- Cottage or Vacation Property Insurance
- Family Health Insurance Plans
- Landlord Insurance
- What Does Travel Insurance Cover?
Car and Vehicle Insurance
Home and Property Insurance
- Mortgage Insurance
- Personal & Commercial Property Insurance
- Home Insurance Simplified
- Renter's or Tenant Insurance
- Back-Up on Sewage Damage
- Choosing the Right Home Insurance
- Renovating? Be Insured
- Condominium Insurance
- Acts of God - Does My Property Insurance Cover Them?
- High Value Homeowner’s Insurance
How to Save Money on Insurance
Business and Commercial Insurance
- How Much is Business Insurance?
- Contractor's Insurance
- Home Business Insurance
- Commercial & Personal Property Insurance
- Why Your Business Needs Commercial Auto Insurance
- The Importance of Proper Commercial Truck Insurance
- Automobile Trade Insurance
- Commercial Property and Casualty Insurance
- Commercial & Business Truck & Auto Insurance
- Professional Liability Insurance
- Business Insurance: Special Coverages
- Fleet Insurance
- Restaurant Insurance
- Bed and Breakfast Insurance
- Privacy Breach Insurance
- Errors and Omissions Insurance
- Commercial and Small Business Insurance
Other Insurance Topics